Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] No Subject

le jeu 20-12-2001 à 13:01, Auzie Morgan a écrit :
> Hey Damien, Merry Xmas..

Merry christmas to everybody here :)

>     Just wanted to bounce three things off ya, Suse RPMs? and I saw a
Suse RPMs, I never had any contacts with Suse for RPMs. I tried to mail
them a while ago, but got no answer. It is the only distribution to do
that. But the good news is that somebody sent me a mail yesterday
announcing that he has made unofficial Suse RPMS. Ill upload them ASAP
on gnomemeeting.org.
http://www.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de/~lurchi/gnomemeeting.html

> post about Winov Vidium again,, any word on that one? And I could have

Well, I am trying with somebody to make it work with pwlib;
unfortunately it doesn't seem to work even if we force the good colour
converter.

> sworn you had mentioned or some one on the main team using Haupauge
> cards? I have an old USR Bigpicture card, the old 2.2 drivers worked

I think that my TV card is an Hauppauge, but other people here use an
Hauppauge card. All bt* based cards seems to work well.

> fine with it, but now with the 2.4 drivers I have to wait for ever for
> it to start, and its very touchy.. any ideas?

No idea sorry :-( I should have those cards to test, but without testing
it is difficult to say. Most probably that things changed in the driver
in a bad way. I can't help for that unfortunately :-(