Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] RE: RE: I need Redhat 7.2 or Mandrake Cooker?

There is no devel list for GnomeMeeting. All discussions go in the same
list.

It seems that there is a lot of problems for some people to install the
packages. It seems that some binary packages are broken.

We, developers of GnomeMeeting, only code on GnomeMeeting and don't
package it ourselve. Updating the website, coding on GnomeMeeting,
testing, answering to questions, working on my Ph.D, having a social
life, asks me more than 24 hours a day.

Some packagers have kindly proposed to package GnomeMeeting to ease the
life of users. Again, they do that in their free time.

I'm sorry I can't help much on packaging questions.
The only thing that I can say is that some binaries are broken and lead
GnomeMeeting to have a weird problem. We are trying to repackage those
broken binaries. I think that Debian packages are safe, they work, I
have tested them. But I have no clue about the others and I would like
to have some feedback. And despite the great amount of downloads
yesterday, I get no feedback.... Feedback would be an easy way to help
us though...

Nathan, if you had problems in installing Mandrake RPMS, and was
succesfull into doing it, it would be kind if you could help other
people here having problems too to install them.