Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] RPMS removed

On Tuesday 04 December 2001 20:50, you wrote:
> OK, Mandrake RPMS are corrupted too.
> I think that I have a fix for the quit problem. Maybe that KDE is
> sending the destroy_event instead of the quit_event to GnomeMeeting and
> that GnomeMeeting doesn't catch the destroy_event.
>
> I don't know if you are ready to do some compiling (compiling openh323,
> pwlib, and gnomemeeting from scratch after having removed all rpms).
>
> Mandrake RPMS will be removed from the website.
> I'm really sad...
>
> Only debs and compiling from sources work. I don't understand how
> packaging something can corrupt it. If somebody has an idea on it.

Remember a couple of weeks ago I was asking you about this?
I compiled openh323 and pwlib manually before compiling and installing gm0.12.

So the problem here isnt with the packages because it was happening when I
compiled from scratch too.
That is, unless you have changed something since we were talking about it
previously?