Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] RPMS removed

Damien Sandras wrote:

> I have removed Redhat RPMS from the download section.
> I don't know if Mandrake RPMS are ok or not.
>
> One of the signs of a problem is if you have junk characters at the end
> of the error message "Error while opening the video device XXXX, channel
> XXXX", or unexpected crashes.
>
> Please could some of you try and tell on this ml if it works for them on
> their distribution? Thanks.
>
> Debian packages are ok. They had this problem last week, and it
> disappeared when the packager rebuilt them on another computer. We don't
> understand how packaging and compilation can break a package...
>
> If you hesitate, the best is perhaps to compile everything from scratch.
> --
>  _      Damien Sandras
> (o-     GnomeMeeting - H.323 Video-Conferencing application -
> //\             web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
> v_/_    FOSDEM 2002  - Free Software and Open Source Developers Meeting -
>                 web:  http://www.fosdem.org/

Hi Damien.
Here its David near Lisbon.
Yesterday i got gnomemeeting from www.gnomemeeting.org and compiled it,
i had some problems but now i think it is fine.
But so far so good i did no do any contact with gnomemeeting and
netmeeting or even with other gnomemeeting user. Sometimes i see video
from other partner, but seems that they did not see me. About sounds
nothing, did not hear and seems that they did not hear me.
Please any help will be welcome,
Bye for now (u are vy fast in answer hi)...