Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Full Screen Mode

I'd imagine it would work on win32, but don't know.

I'll work on the patches.

Where's the right place to add required libraries like openGL?
configure.in seems to be autogenerated by something, but whatever it is
doesn't seem to be in the CVS snapshot...

Thanks,

-Dan