[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Full Screen Mode

Not sure if anyone has experienced this, but full screen mode was REALLY
slow on my computers and caused the audio to get super messed up.

I changed it to use OpenGL for the resizing and now it uses as much CPU
in full screen mode as it does when it's zoomed out all the way ( ie.
very little ).  The same resizing could also be used in non-full screen
mode to cut down CPU use.

Is this something that should be integrated into the codebase?

Cheers,

-Dan