[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Call Management

Hi

I just tried the "Auto answer" mode, it does not work. When I'm in this
mode and I get a call, the status bar tells me "Auto-Answering incoming
call" but nothing happens. I tried several times.

First I thought I misunderstood this mode and read up in the manual. I
noticed that there is a mismatch between the labels in the manual and
the labels in the application itself.

The labels in the manual respectively Ekiga:

"Busy mode" -> "Do Not Disturb"
"Free for Chat mode" -> "Auto answer"
"Forward" is the same

When I'm in "DND" mode I hear the busy tone when somebody gets rejected.
Is this how it is supposed to be?

Regards,
Hannes