Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Full Screen Mode

There's three steps as I see it.  Let me know how this should be done.

1) OpenGL/SDL stuff doesn't like being called from two different
threads.  However, the main update method is called by both the local
and remote picture handling threads.  So a thread needs to be made that
only calls
the main update method, and then sleeps waiting for a notification.  [
This is done, needs to be integrated ]

2) Replace the SDL/GTK/GDK calls that do the full screen resizing with
OpenGL ones.  [ This is done, needs to be integrated ]

3) Make so the full screen mode shows the local user as well.  In my
code I did not do this because it is not necessary for my purposes.  I'd
prefer if someone else could do this.

How should we proceed?  I could just send you an updated gui/main.cpp
file...

-Dan