Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] a Voip rant

Peter Robinson wrote:
[..]
Not reasonable points about Skype. I hate Skype! More about usability.
Ok, sorry, I didn't understand like this :-[
Being able to just put a name in and call them rather than having to
mess around with sip:blah somewhere com etc.
Enum is here for this, even more. Ekiga has just to implement it ;-) I like the just :-)

Question: is it to be implemented in client or in server? To use it from an address book (standalone), it's better to have it on a client side, but at it takes resources, better to have it at server side. And so you can share with POTS client. Large debate!
--
Daniel