Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Latest CVS, call hangup stall, libs base

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:40:37 +0200
thomas schorpp <t schorpp gmx de> wrote:

..deleted

> > Unfortunately, I can not reproduce the problem. I do not know where it
> > happens, nor why. Moreover, I'm overloaded by work at the office for the
> > next 2 weeks.
> >
> > So do not expect big updates or bug fixes in Ekiga in the next month or
> > so.
> >
> > If somebody can reproduce the problem, then please fix it.
> > If nobody can reproduce the problem, then it will stay like that.
>
> no problem.
>
> could ekiga development continued with the last release pwlib and opal?
>
> i have every reason to consider new pwlib dev version as highly unstable.
>
> could you modify configure.in needed lib versions respectively ?
>
> so craig's experiments (i dont really want to offend him, but thats the second time
> the dev version lib is badly broken for ekiga here) dont scare us.

If you are are referring to the mutex fiasco, then you are correct - I
did make a mistake and I guess I will keep paying for it :)

As far as the latest code is concerned, I'm not aware of any checkins
I've made lately that could have caused this problem. In fact, I have
not applied a whole series of patches exactly because I have not had
time to review them.

There is a really good reason why we do snapshots and have a CVS head.
If we only put known working code into the CVS then we not make much
progress

   Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment ? VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243673140      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046

 "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
  Be yourself, no matter what they say."   Sting