Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Latest CVS, call hangup stall, libs base

Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le lundi 27 mars 2006 à 17:21 +0200, thomas schorpp a écrit :
>
>>Damien Sandras wrote:

>>>then downgrade to see if it still works.
>>
>>not possible, breaks half of kde.
>>
>>Ekiga 2.0.1-20060321-01 runs ok. no hangup stall, no ui stall.
>>
>>;)
>>

> Unfortunately, I can not reproduce the problem. I do not know where it
> happens, nor why. Moreover, I'm overloaded by work at the office for the
> next 2 weeks.
>
> So do not expect big updates or bug fixes in Ekiga in the next month or
> so.
>
> If somebody can reproduce the problem, then please fix it.
> If nobody can reproduce the problem, then it will stay like that.

no problem.

could ekiga development continued with the last release pwlib and opal?

i have every reason to consider new pwlib dev version as highly unstable.

could you modify configure.in needed lib versions respectively ?

so craig's experiments (i dont really want to offend him, but thats the second time
the dev version lib is badly broken for ekiga here) dont scare us.

tom