Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Latest CVS, call hangup stall

Le lundi 27 mars 2006 à 17:21 +0200, thomas schorpp a écrit :
> Damien Sandras wrote:

> >>both machines sw in sync.

> >>the kilian snapshot a few days ago worked, if i remember right...
> >>

> > then downgrade to see if it still works.
>
> not possible, breaks half of kde.
>
> Ekiga 2.0.1-20060321-01 runs ok. no hangup stall, no ui stall.
>
> ;)

Unfortunately, I can not reproduce the problem. I do not know where it
happens, nor why. Moreover, I'm overloaded by work at the office for the
next 2 weeks.

So do not expect big updates or bug fixes in Ekiga in the next month or
so.

If somebody can reproduce the problem, then please fix it.
If nobody can reproduce the problem, then it will stay like that.
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net