Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Again: STUN

Damien,

> Warning a few days before moving the STUN server might also help.

Yes, sorry. I meant to prepare most of that switch to move nicely on
sunday eve, but I was plain too exhausted after a long day's ride on the
motorcycle first time this spring. ;)

> OVH seems to have a problem updating the DNS, I will complain, but as a
> consequence, the STUN is still down. No way to reactivate the old STUN
> during that time?

Nope, but you can just use CNAME if A isn't working.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian