Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Again: STUN

Le lundi 20 mars 2006 à 23:32 +0100, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Jan,
>
> Am Montag, den 20.03.2006, 21:25 +0100 schrieb Jan Schampera:
> > On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:05:21 +0100
> > thomas schorpp <t schorpp gmx de> wrote:
> >
> > > so best way would be using country local stun services like
> > > stun.sipgate.xxx. theyre very redundant.
> > >
> > > the config druid should contain a list for them to select ;)
> >
> > Another interesting point.
> > But that brings us back to "hardcoded".
>
> not quite. We could use a server-stored list hosted on a RR-DNS being
> downloaded to overwrite a hardcoded local fallback template.

Warning a few days before moving the STUN server might also help.

OVH seems to have a problem updating the DNS, I will complain, but as a
consequence, the STUN is still down. No way to reactivate the old STUN
during that time?
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net