Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] LDAP VoIP URL attributes and authenticated LDAP access

Éric Bischoff a écrit :
And BTW, Julien, for when you will be back:

I am currently implementing kab-book.c, starting from the avahi stuff (the only one fully reimplemented). In the private data, there's a list of contacts. I consider that it is duplicate with the list of contacts handled internally by the KDE address book. Do you see any problem if I do not manage such a list in the "book" class?

It's here so we can free that memory when the book is disposed. Notice that applications get the list of contacts as a "const", and hence can't free it themselves.