Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga on win32 packages

On the message below the combobox, or *in* the combobox ?
I was thinking about this last choice...

Julien PUYDT a �it :
Luis Menina wrote:

2. The message about choosing ALSA if available is quite useless on the windows. I also think it's useless even on win32, since it should be selected by default if present. If the user changes it, he must assume consequences. Maybe using another message style would be better:
"WindowsMultimedia - Default" and
"ALSA - Default" would do the trick...
http://liberforce.blogsite.org/ekiga-win32/ekiga-3.png

Fixed in CVS.