[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga on win32 packages

Hi,

our usual crazy packager Kilian made another master move : he now
cross-compiles and makes zips of ekiga for win32 !

This port is still considered alpha, but should receive wider testing,
to ensure it comes to the same level of quality as the GNU/Linux version.

Here is a short list of things that are known buggy :
- empty user list on ekiga.net ;
- crashes on quit.

Notice that some of those seem to happen also on GNU/Linux when ekiga is
compiled with --disable-gnome. If you do test this version and can
confirm/infirm this, or report new bugs, please do it here, since ekiga
on win32 and ekiga with --disable-gnome are mostly the very same code.

You can find a page with some rough documentation here :
http://snapshots.gnomemeeting.net/win32/ for EU "customers"
http://snapshots.voxgratia.org/win32/ for US "customers"

I'm not sure we'll be able to release a real 2.0 for win32 -- 2.2 or 2.4
looks more hopeful -- but I would be glad to be proven wrong on this !