Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Advanced support for bluetooth headsets

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 13:42 -0600, simon wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 08:50:48PM +0200, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
> >  Another point I am not sure is if this should be added to pwlib too or
> > is something that also belongs to Ekiga (GNOME) domain. But that depends
> > on how far are your needings to control sound device.

> My thoughts after looking at the example scripts is that this would be a
> seperate application which sits between btsco and ekiga. Using DBus to
> pass information to/from ekiga.

These scripts need to be modified a bit due to some changes in the eKiga
DBus interface. Yet, it's a simple means to control the interface
without adding Bluetooth dependencies to eKiga.

> There is the question about whether it needs to be able change the audio
> device that ekiga uses depending on what picks up the call - or whether
> a BT user would always use the BT like to take/place calls.
This could be interesting, be it would require to expose the sound card
configuration through DBus. Maybe Julien or Damien could comment on
this ?