Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Win32 build

Kilian Krause a �it :
I wonder whether you can do something similar. Thanks,

well, any reason to do this in the packaging rather than the win32 part
of the makefile itself? Is there any reason to not put this right where
it belongs rather than working around it? From what you write it sounds to me as if the support is mature enough
to be part of ekiga/win32 in general. Thus I'd welcome if you could come
forth with a patch to the ekiga source rather than my packaging. (In
case I have missed why this is not a good idea, i'll be happy to add
this to my makefile)

How do other programs do to install their help files under win32 ?