[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Advanced support for bluetooth headsets

Hello people,

I've been using kphone during the past two years. But after the
release of ekiga-2.0, I'm willing to change my softphone.

What I miss in Ekiga is to be able to broadcast the call ring to the
paired bluetooth headsets and, if the user press the answer button on
any headset use that headset for that call (if the user uses the
keyb/mouse, use the configured audio device).

Also, I want to add support for hotswapping the audio device to allow
to change between headsets and loudspeakers without redial.

I've added bluetooth support to kphone one year ago, so all what I
need is to know if this development will be accepted in mainstream and
a basic direction on where the code should be put.

Thanks.