[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Win32 build

Hello Kilian,
we have support for help in CVS for the Win32-Ekiga. It would be nice to have
the manual included in the Win32 builds. In priciple we have to "make" in
ekiga/help to generate the .xml files which we process with xsltproc to
generate the xhtml help which is installed in the directories
DATADIR/help/locale/index.xhtml .
In my Makefile (attached), I have things at several places

1) in the defines:
XSLTPROC = xsltproc /usr/share/xml/gnome/xslt/docbook/html/db2html.xsl
MANUAL_EXT = xhtml
MANUALS = C bg de es fr uk

2) in the build target:
ekiga/src/ekiga.exe: .....
	cd ekiga/help; $(MAKE)

3) in the install part:
dist/zips:  .....
mkdir -p dist/Ekiga/ekiga \
	dist/Ekiga/sounds/ekiga \
	dist/Ekiga/pixmaps/ekiga \
	dist/Ekiga/help
	cd dist/Ekiga/help ; \
	for manu in $(MANUALS) ; do \
	mkdir $$manu ; \
	cd $$manu ; $(XSLTPROC) $(BUILDROOT)/ekiga/help/$$manu/ekiga.xml > index.
$(MANUAL_EXT) ; \
	if [ -d $(BUILDROOT)/ekiga/help/$$manu/figures ] ; \
        then cp -r $(BUILDROOT)/ekiga/help/$$manu/figures . ; \
	chmod a+x figures ; rm -rf figures/CVS ; \
	fi ; cd .. ;\
	done

I wonder whether you can do something similar. Thanks,
Regards
Michael