Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] SIP, RTP ports and firewall

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Le mardi 22 novembre 2005 à 12:03 +0100, Damien Sandras a écrit :
And also, it looks exactly like the bug I fixed 2 days ago.

Can you make sure that you are using version 2.22 of rtp.cxx?

Also, don't forget to put the break as explained yesterday. thanks.

Btw, it just looks like those ports are not locally usable on your
machine.
They are. All my SoftPhones, ATA or IP phones are using those ports. Just have to modify the IP in iptables and those ports are redirected to the device/soft on which I'm working. I just try with Linux version of XLite and it's ok.

--
Daniel