Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] About the implementation of the net.gnomemeeting.accounts interface of the dbus component

Damien Sandras a écrit :
If it is a callback, yes. Notice we can make the callback global and
thus reusable.

Well, that was the point ;-)

If you remember our last discussion (too bad the wiki got cracked), it
sounds pretty logical that when you modify an account :
- that account is updated
- the endpoint is asked to update its registration

Yes, but it should be done in a function that is widely available (not static) and isn't ui-specific (ie: not the specific callback that is called when one clicks in this specific spot in the account window).

I think the endpoint should be asked to update by the same function that updates the account. Or that the function which just updates the account shouldn't be widely available.