Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] About the implementation of the net.gnomemeeting.accounts interface of the dbus component

Damien Sandras a écrit :
if you remember our last discussions which were in the WIKI (before it got
hacked), then you will remember that it is perfectly valid for a callback
to have such a behavior.

I wasn't talking about the locking. This function updates :
- the internal state of the account
- and the account on the network
which I think is wrong : that job should be done in a single backend function, called by the callback. This same function could then be called by the dbus component, and things would be consistent now, and consistent in the future.

Shouldn't gnomemeeting_account_modify do that ?