Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: GnomeMeeting 2.00 (cwarner)

Josep ,there is no problem with that. ;-D

El mi�09-11-2005 a las 11:54 +0100, Josep Puigdemont escribi�> If it is ok with you, I'd like to keep doing the Catalan translation of
> both doc and GUI.
> I did not start the manual earlier because after talking to Damien, I
> understood the GM 2.0 manual is going to be very different from 1.2.

Regarding the FAQ, if I am not wrong, Philippe Lefevre and I are
candidates. Philippe, I agree you when you say that you wouldn't like
beginning a task that you are not able to complete. Those are also my
feelings. So I want to suggest you that we can share FAQ efforts al
least until GM 2.0 is out. After that we can consider again if the
workload is too much heavy or not.

Do you like the idea?

Regards

--