Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: GnomeMeeting 2.00 (cwarner)

El dc 09 de 11 del 2005 a les 08:36 +0100, en/na Toni Moreno va
escriure:
> Damien (and the list), I can manage to get FAQ done.
>
> I can also manage to get time to help with spanish/catalan translation

If it is ok with you, I'd like to keep doing the Catalan translation of
both doc and GUI.
I did not start the manual earlier because after talking to Damien, I
understood the GM 2.0 manual is going to be very different from 1.2.