Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Promotion

Daniel Huhardeaux wrote:

> Before to do all this stuff, would it be not the right time to change
> *before* the name of GnomeMeeting?

I guess it is already too late. If we want to change the name, then I
would prefer to start a separate thread to keep the focus of the current
thread to the "promotion" of GnomeMeeting.

I have proposed a name change more than one year ago, but we didn't find
a good name.
|   _      Damien Sandras                               |
|  (o-     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/   |
|  //\     FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org          |
|  v_/_    SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net  |
|                        sip:600000 gnomemeeting net    |