Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problems with gnomemeeting-snapshot (opal) and SIP-Provider web.de

Hi again,

I have committed another fix related to the ACK request (the URI was
missing for non 2XX responses).

I also updated to the latest CVS with craig's changes, but since then, FWD
is returning me "SDP parse error" messages.

Can you also try with latest CVS and my last change and report back to me?

Thanks,