[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The End (was Re: Remove GnomeMeeting from Gnome module list?)

Hi Elijah, everybody else,

Today at 15:06, Elijah Newren wrote:

> I agree with Murray here.  I believe the problem, Danilo, was that you
> felt obligated when an early stable release was made to instantly
> switch tasks and immediately try to work on that module.

I just felt that there's more importance to be given to time-based
releases instead of feature-based releases.  FWIW, I'm still of that
opinion.

The majority seems to disagree, so this issue seems settled to me:

           *GnomeMeeting is still part of Gnome proper*.

Again, sorry to anybody who felt offended: I realize that my request
lacked tact and politeness, I'll do better in the future.

Cheers,
Danilo