[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Remove GnomeMeeting from Gnome module list?

Today at 19:33, Damien Sandras wrote:

> The only problem with 1.2.0 and GNOME 2.10 is with EDS, but I'm working
> on that. So, honnestly, I don't really understand the "problem" raised
> by Danilo. I'm respecting code freezes, string freezes, and the proposed
> version always works with the upcoming GNOME release. I thought that was
> enough.

No, you're respecting all the freezes "illusionary".  There're no code
changes or string changes simply because GnomeMeeting is already in a
stable release.  You're not *benefiting* from code freezes and string
freezes, because they don't happen for GnomeMeeting as for the rest of
Gnome.

Anyway, it seems you were right that it was "enough", so I apologize
to you directly for offending you.

Cheers,
Danilo