Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Remove GnomeMeeting from Gnome module list?

On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 23:18 +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:

> I have asked to remove GnomeMeeting from GNOME here :
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2005-January/msg00027.html

no please!!!! GnomeMeeting is one of the best GNOME applications there
are, and while there might be issues to solve, I find no reason to
remove it from the desktop if there's always a working version.

So please, count this as a vote against removing GM :)
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>