Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Remove GnomeMeeting from Gnome module list?

Danilo, I am sure that as a little gnomemeeting-only tester (and not the
most active one) my oppinions will not be as relevant as Damien's, but
I think that I can point out some points of your way of doing that,
again in my oppinion, are not the best.

I obviously am not Damien, but I was offended with your e-mails.

I consider that everyone that is involved on open source (not only gnome
stuff) specially people like you and also Damien, who are not paid for
being specially active on that world, has to keep fresh in their minds
that there is a need to be specially polite and handsome with the
others. If you consider that GM does not play the rules, do point it out
the right way. Even if you were absolutelly right - i won't discuss that
- the "obey or go away" way of living perhaps is not the most suitable.

Please, I was very surprised as of reading that in your *first* email
you started asking for removal of GM. As far as I know it would have
been better if you would start saying "Damien, we should agree on
release schedule because your schedule times are making some trouble for
us and because all the rest does it , and so on".

If you want anithing to be done, please ask for it with respect.

I have never seen such kind of weirdness, never, be sure on that list.

Please I kindly ask you that stop with this way of doing things, because
all of us do not deserve that. We are working together to improve Gm and
also Gnome, and I think that that showuld be the way, not yours, just
presenting scenarios where there are no way out "Obey or go away".

This email was issued because your way of doing was getting on my
nerves, I have tryed to be polite and excuse me if i was not enough.

This will be my only posting regarding that topic.

Excuse me also for my bad english.

Toni