Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM OPAL in CVS

Le mardi 22 février 2005 à 13:22 +0100, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> Am Dienstag, den 22.02.2005, 13:18 +0100 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> > Kilian,
> >
> > Actually the snapshot should be regenerated on seconix.com, but it is
> > not, for the opal branch despite my commits every day.
>
> yes. known and on the TODO. Quite apparently snaps of
> pwlib/openh323/gnomemeeting work ok and OPAL/GM2CVS do not. I'll fix
> this when i find the bug, which should be this week (or else i guess
> i'll be rewriting that shitty script).

ok, if it is known, it is perfect.

I still have one commit to do, but after that commit, GnomeMeeting OPAL
should be fully usable in its SIP version.

There are problems in the H.323 part, but Craig will fix those issues
when syncing opal with openh323.

I'll summarize this in a wiki sooner or later. It might be after FOSDEM
of course.