Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM OPAL in CVS

Hi Peter,

Am Dienstag, den 22.02.2005, 10:38 +0800 schrieb Peter Robinson:
> Hi Damien,
>
> I think I'm having one of those days.
>
> I'm trying to get GM-OPAL out of CVS and seem to be going in circles.
> Any pointers would be nice :-)

Well, any reading would be nice too. If that error message isn't verbose
enough, why should you believe me that you need to put the "-d"
parameter? That option does point to the CVS server and thus the entire
repository. If it's omited, how on earth shall cvs know where to take
that gnomemeeting from if you don't set the CVSROOT environment
variable?

Check your "login" line and just exchange that "login" by "-z4 co -r
opal gnomemeeting" for a test. ;)