Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM OPAL in CVS

Hi Damien,

Am Dienstag, den 22.02.2005, 13:18 +0100 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> Kilian,
>
> Actually the snapshot should be regenerated on seconix.com, but it is
> not, for the opal branch despite my commits every day.

yes. known and on the TODO. Quite apparently snaps of
pwlib/openh323/gnomemeeting work ok and OPAL/GM2CVS do not. I'll fix
this when i find the bug, which should be this week (or else i guess
i'll be rewriting that shitty script).

--
Best regards,
 Kilian