Re: Fwd: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] incoming calls problematic

Well, the thing is that it works when I call out. And that is the
strange thing. And it works with other clients. So that is why I am
thinking it IS a gnomemeeting thing. I am trying to pinpoint the
problem to understand it better right now.

/Alex