Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] incoming calls problematic

Le jeudi 15 décembre 2005 à 13:33 +0100, Alexander Schrab a écrit :
> I am talking about gnomemeeting cvs, from december 14'th (yesterday).
> Woize is a voip that supports SIP as well. I get it to work in
> linphone, but not gnomemeeting. So I beliave that it is not firewall
> related.
>
> http://www.woize.com/

Just send me a -d 4 debug output of a call that fails and I will tell
you.

So you can confirm me that it is the outgoing voice that is not
transmitted to the other end when you are being called?
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net