Re: Fwd: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] incoming calls problematic

Le jeudi 15 décembre 2005 à 14:33 +0100, Alexander Schrab a écrit :
> Well, the thing is that it works when I call out. And that is the
> strange thing. And it works with other clients. So that is why I am
> thinking it IS a gnomemeeting thing. I am trying to pinpoint the
> problem to understand it better right now.

Are you using the same configuration with other clients:
- IP Translation (I doubt so as GnomeMeeting is the only one to support
that)
- ALSA for audio
- same codec

(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net