Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM-OPAL & Sipgate Voicemailbox

Le jeudi 18 août 2005 à 16:03 +0200, Peter Ophey a écrit :
> Am Donnerstag, den 18.08.2005, 12:47 +0200 schrieb Damien Sandras:
>
> > Yes most probably. However, they could also accept RFC2833. Why don't
> > they change it?
> >
> > But I'm still worried about one thing, you told me that with kphone and
> > linphone, you are directly connected to your voicemailbox without being
> > prompted to enter your login/password. I don't understand why it is the
> > case, and that is not related with SIP Info support or not, as you are
> > not using linphone/kphone's dialpad to send the DTMFs at all...
>
> It's working now!
>
> Can't explain that definitely, cause today i upgraded my GM to latest
> version (20050813) from a 2 week older version.
> Then i tried and it worked. After that i called the guy from the sipgate
> support and asked him, if they changed something but he didn't know
> about. But perhaps they did, cause yesterday i've mailed another guy
> from sipgate, that GM signals the DTMFs with RFC2833 because he asked me
> how GM do this.
>
> The guy on phone asked me if i can mail them some details about my GM
> configuration, so they can publish on their support website.
> So i explained them the steps in a few words.
>
> Problem solved, thanks Damien!

That's superb, I like bugs being fixed without my intervention.

Thank you very much for your feedback and for your insistance in getting
it to work. I hope you will like GnomeMeeting once it is released. I
still have some work to do on the library, then I will start improving
the UI a bit, and finally setup a free VoIP platform on
gnomemeeting.net.

There is still much to do as you can see, but the more people test it
with various providers, the better the stable release will be.