Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM-OPAL & Sipgate Voicemailbox

Le jeudi 18 août 2005 à 12:30 +0200, Peter Ophey a écrit :
> Am Mittwoch, den 17.08.2005, 15:32 +0200 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> > There must be a reason why you get a prompt with GM and not with
> > linphone. I don't know what that reason can be. If they answer you,
> > please let me know. If they don't answer you, please insist. It is
> > important I think.
> >
> > Thank you!
>
> Hi Damien!
>
> just switched to the dev-list, hope that's right.
>
> Got a quick response from the sipgate staff!
> They actually tried to call me, but unfortunately  I wasn't at home.
> So he left a message on my voicemailbox. :-) I'll try to call him back.
>
> In an email another guy from sipgate told me that the DTMF's has to be
> signaled in SIP-Info aka RFC 2976. You told me that GM does that with
> RFC 2833 (RTP Payload for DTMF Digits). So that's the prob?
>
> So i think linphone/kphone/... are also using SIP-Info!?
> I can make logs from kphone and linphone, if that helps.

Yes most probably. However, they could also accept RFC2833. Why don't
they change it?

But I'm still worried about one thing, you told me that with kphone and
linphone, you are directly connected to your voicemailbox without being
prompted to enter your login/password. I don't understand why it is the
case, and that is not related with SIP Info support or not, as you are
not using linphone/kphone's dialpad to send the DTMFs at all...