[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM-OPAL & Sipgate Voicemailbox

Am Mittwoch, den 17.08.2005, 15:32 +0200 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> There must be a reason why you get a prompt with GM and not with
> linphone. I don't know what that reason can be. If they answer you,
> please let me know. If they don't answer you, please insist. It is
> important I think.
>
> Thank you!

Hi Damien!

just switched to the dev-list, hope that's right.

Got a quick response from the sipgate staff!
They actually tried to call me, but unfortunately  I wasn't at home.
So he left a message on my voicemailbox. :-) I'll try to call him back.

In an email another guy from sipgate told me that the DTMF's has to be
signaled in SIP-Info aka RFC 2976. You told me that GM does that with
RFC 2833 (RTP Payload for DTMF Digits). So that's the prob?

So i think linphone/kphone/... are also using SIP-Info!?
I can make logs from kphone and linphone, if that helps.

regards

peter