Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM-OPAL & Sipgate Voicemailbox

Am Donnerstag, den 18.08.2005, 12:47 +0200 schrieb Damien Sandras:

> Yes most probably. However, they could also accept RFC2833. Why don't
> they change it?
>
> But I'm still worried about one thing, you told me that with kphone and
> linphone, you are directly connected to your voicemailbox without being
> prompted to enter your login/password. I don't understand why it is the
> case, and that is not related with SIP Info support or not, as you are
> not using linphone/kphone's dialpad to send the DTMFs at all...

It's working now!

Can't explain that definitely, cause today i upgraded my GM to latest
version (20050813) from a 2 week older version.
Then i tried and it worked. After that i called the guy from the sipgate
support and asked him, if they changed something but he didn't know
about. But perhaps they did, cause yesterday i've mailed another guy
from sipgate, that GM signals the DTMFs with RFC2833 because he asked me
how GM do this.

The guy on phone asked me if i can mail them some details about my GM
configuration, so they can publish on their support website.
So i explained them the steps in a few words.

Problem solved, thanks Damien!

regards Peter