Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Apologies

On Sat, 2004-09-04 at 03:12, Damien Sandras wrote:

> Perahps the SIP port will take longer than expected. If it is the case,
> we will release unstable releases with "pre" support of SIP.

I am anxiously waiting for a GnomeMeeting with SIP support, idealy
accompanied by a fully functional (video and all) Windows version. I
have a feeling i am not the only one. The currently available SIP
clients for Windows kinda suck, one way or another.

In fact, something like that available _right_now_ would be like fresh
water for the thirsty :-) but well... i think i have to wait.
Keep up the good work! I wish i had the time to help with coding.

P.S.: Do you guys think it would be at least conceptually possible, in
the future, to compile and run GnomeMeeting on Windows CE? I am ignorant
w.r.t. the WinCE API, so...

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/