Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Apologies

Le samedi 04 septembre 2004 à 00:00 +1000, Craig Southeren a écrit :
> With Damien's assistance, I have previously offered any assistance to
> Xavier that he might want, such as offering to try compiling his code.
> However the answer was always "we're not ready yet - we'll let
> you know when".
>
> While I would really like to help, I'm not in a position to undertake a
> complete Gnome porting project unassisted, so I have to wait until
> someone can help with the Win32 Gnome stuff so I can help with the
> PWLib/OpenH323 issues

The current CVS is able to compile without GNOME at all without any loss
of feature. You only need GTK+ (ie GLIB/GTK/PANGO) and OpenH323.

However, there are still some problems with threads, but the sad things
is that I don't have any patches yet.

I think that after 1.2 is released, I will try to do it myself and give
you the result for deeper testing and help. I plan to do that at the
same time than the OPAL port. Porting to OPAL will require that I do a
sort of matrix of missing features that are required for a first release
and see with you what I can implement and what you will implement.

I think video support should be done by Robert or you, but I can work on
other SIP features.

Perahps the SIP port will take longer than expected. If it is the case,
we will release unstable releases with "pre" support of SIP.
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org