Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] A bit more careful with the tests

Damien Sandras wrote:
Hello all,

There has been a bug in the CVS since one week that only Johnny reported
me. I was aware of that bug and fixed it.

I have undergone other major changes in the code, to have a better
structure, but perhaps bugs have been introduced. It requires many
tests, but nobody seems to test.

Should we reorganize the testing team?

Who is still testing regularly and who wants to participate in those
tests?

Basically so am I testing 24H a day, so the bugs will show up sooner or later but there are hardware that I do not have where bugs might show up so it is not enough that only I test :)

Anyway I am still testing and will continue to do so.

My script is ready now so new RPM'S for Fedora core 2 are generated every night.

http://snapshots.seconix.com/#redhat

or here:

http://av8.netikka.fi/~johnny/fedora/

Cheers Johnny