Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [OpenH323]VIDEO ISSUE SOLVED:Reg Latest Openh323 compilation in Linux

Hi Craig,

> If GM wants their own forked set of plugins, then I don't need to get
> involved. So I'll not bother discussing that any further - if the GM
> team decides to follow this path then I guess I will see the new plugin
> code eventually.

nope, don't take that "we will fork pwlib" too serious. It's just an
expression of how much Damien loves his baby. ;)

> I don't understand the comments indicating that OpenH323 is somehow
> stopping this from working. If that was true, then how does GM work?

Well, problem is not with opening a device that was shown in the
listing. But aparently if you list "OV511 Cam", but request
"/dev/video1", that'd fail. So if the listing would have a "/dev/video1"
you could open that one, but couldn't open the "OV511 Cam" anymore. (Yet
this limitation is not in pwlib, but in the openh323 layer according to
Damien)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian