Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [OpenH323]VIDEO ISSUE SOLVED:Reg Latest Openh323 compilation in Linux

Kilian,

I'm happy for any of the following to occur:

a) someone who has write access can put a patch into the CVS themselves

b) someone can submit a patch to me and I'll put it in

c) explain to me specifically what the GM team wants (because I don't
yet understand it), and I'll code it if I can. Note that I will be
unable to test the code because I don't have access to a Linux camera
and I can't run GM on my Linux machine.

   Craig

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 13:14:17 +0200
Kilian Krause <kk verfaction de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > That's my last message to that thread.
>
> hmmm, ok, let's sum this up.
> a) There is a problem with the pandora release style for some users
> b) Craig has posted his last mail.
> c) Damien has posted his last mail.
> d) currently the CVS will list both, which should be split to allow
> choosing which way to list and have a stringent list using *one* style
> with all the devices appearing once. Opening should allow both ways of
> addressing a device, disregarding the "list-style" choice.
>
> Ergo, the problem remains. The fix is known. Just who's gonna write that
> patch?
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Kilian

 Craig Southeren      craigs postincrement com / craigs voxgratia org

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243673140      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046   Jabber: craigs jabber voxgratia org

 Post Increment - Consulting & Services    http://www.postincrement.com
 Vox Gratia - The Open Source VoIP portal  http://www.voxgratia.org
 Raving Of A Strange Mind - the VoIP blog  http://www.southeren.com/blog