Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM disappear

Damien Sandras a écrit :

[...]

Is it easily reproducible?
Yes. I mean I can't use GM like this. Just have to try a call and hangup and I get it.

That could also be another problem of course... So if you tell me it is
easily reproducible, and if I disable the notification system and that
the problem disappears, then we know that it was the problem. If it is
not easily reproducible, then we will see... And if it doesn't
disappear, then we know it is not the problem.
Ok, will update and let you know result.

--
Daniel