Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM disappear

Hi,

A while ago Julien introduced a notification system in CVS to have a
DBUS component. We noticed that when the callbacks associated with that
notification system contained GTK+ code, we had the behavior you just
described : GUI still active, but not refreshed anymore.

We are not using GTK+ code in those callbacks, but it still seems to
give problems for you.

I will remove the notification system from the build this night. Could
you mail again in a day or two to tell if the problem disappeared?

Is it easily reproducible?

That could also be another problem of course... So if you tell me it is
easily reproducible, and if I disable the notification system and that
the problem disappears, then we know that it was the problem. If it is
not easily reproducible, then we will see... And if it doesn't
disappear, then we know it is not the problem.

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org