Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM disappear

Le samedi 16 octobre 2004 à 13:10 +0200, Kilian Krause a écrit :

> i just noted that if the tray icon is removed and start hidden is
> active, there's no window of GM gonna be showing up. That way it'd even
> be impossible to revert the start-hidden setting. If i got the point
> wrong that you wanted to remove the tray icon for a test, then sorry for
> the disturbing.

Ah I get it now. No, I will remove the notification system done by
Julien. It is a system that triggers  callbacks when events happen (a
call begins, a call ends, and so on). We noticed that if those callbacks
contain GTK+ code, then the GUI freezes but continues to react, so it is
not a crash. We had no problem without GTK code, but what Daniel
describes could indicate that there might be a problem. So I will remove
that system, but nobody will notice it.

Daniel will just tell me if it fixes the problem or not. If not, then we
will have to investigate.
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org